Would you like to advertise your products, company or brand to other mamas, parents, crafters and runners? Look no further and begin advertising with The Running Mama!
The Running Mama is a Great Space to Advertise!
Begin YOUR adventure with us! The Running Mama is “feel good” platform where mamas, parents, crafters and runners alike can find a wealth of information from how-to blogs, to home décor, inspirational stories and crafting ideas all from the comfort of home or from their mobile device. Here are some more reasons to advertise with us:
Additional Reasons to Start your AD-venture with us:
- All of our ads are visible on mobile platforms.
- Our site is updated regularly with new content to engage readers.
- TRM is on social media platforms such as Twitter, Pinterest* and LinkedIn* (coming soon),
Ads on our Website:- We are currently accepting ads on The Running Mama! Contact us for information and pricing!
Sponsor a Contest Advertisement – Please contact us for pricing!
Spread the word about your business and it’s products! Sponsor a contest exclusively featuring your company’s products or services. These contests will run for 14 days. Aside from great advertising, you will receive a blog post promoting the giveaway as well as daily social media posts. Sponsor is responsible for shipping costs and shipping the product to the winner. Your prize should be valued at least $50.
Sponsored Blog Post – Please contact us for pricing!
The sponsored blog post is a post promoting your business, website, and social media accounts. The theme must stay within the niche of parenting, DIY, crafting, or running. The post is written by the sponsor and includes 700 – 2,000 words and the following information:
- Product or logo image
- Optimized images for social media
- Unlimited number of text links
- Post will be featured on our social media channels
Sponsored Review – <contact for pricing>
A blog post promoting your business, website, and social media accounts. The theme must stay within the niche of parenting, DIY, crafting, or running. The post is written by TRM and includes 500 – 2,000 words, optimized image creation, and an unlimited number of text links. This post is amplified on our social media channels!
- Links that come from an advertisement or sponsorship will have the “nofollow” attribute added to it so that it’s in compliance with Google’s guidelines and policies.
- Please NOTE: we will only promote advertising from companies that we feel we can recommend to our readers.
- We do not accept the following advertisements at this time:
- Pre-launch business opportunities
- Lead generation systems
- Turnkey solutions
- SEO companies
- Internet marketing programs
- Phone actresses
- Gambling sites
- Service-based direct sales companies
- Online psychics
- Penny stocks
- Investment opportunities.
- All of our ads are sold on a first come, first serve basis. Payment must be received in order for the ad to be placed. The ad is open and available for purchase until payment is successful.
Please Note: By placing any and all advertising orders with The Running Mama, the Advertiser agrees to our Advertising Policy.