Get Running! (or walking..they both rock)
Below are some great websites to check out if you’re looking to hit the pavement. Sometimes we all gotta run…so run, mama, run!
Find a Run or Walk this Weekend:
Just for Fun:
Feeling a “tad” unmotivated? Check out the following fun spring runs—and test out the “Luck of the Irish” on some of these in the next months! I know I’m jumping into one of them! So FUN!
If you’re on the EAST COAST:
- Connecticut: Mystic Irish Road Race: http://www.groton-ct.gov/depts/parksrec/mysticirish5k.asp
- Connecticut: O’Hartford 5K: https://www.hartfordmarathon.com/ohartford-5k/
- Kingston NY: http://www.shamrockrunners.org/
- April Fool’s Half Marathon: New Jersey: April Fools New Jersey
- Disney Runs: If you’re a DISNEY enthusiast…check out this mouse’s array of runs from 5k’s to full on marathons: Run Disney
West Coast Runners: Check out these inspirational runs:
- Winter Fun Run to a Dolphin Dash, this site has you covered if you’re from Southern California: SoCal Running
- More runs on the West Coast to check out here:West Coast Running
East Coast or West Coast: this run is for everyone…looks like fun!