Get Running! (or walking..they both rock)
Below are some great websites to check out if you’re looking to hit the pavement. Sometimes we all gotta run…so run, mama, run!
Find a Run or Walk this Weekend:
Just for Fun:
Feeling a “tad” unmotivated? Now that the snow has subsided, it’s time to lace up and hit the pavement! Make it your goal to check out ONE of the following fun spring runs in May which include some Mother’s Day tribute runs!
Get ready for Mom’s Day!
Whether you’re East or West Coast…check out this amazing run! With it’s origins in Ridgefield CT, it is now an active run taking place in seven different locations across our beautiful country…all on Mother’s Day! https://www.runlikeamother.com/
If you’re on the EAST COAST:
- If you’re going to be in Florida by the shore….http://greatmothersdayrace.com/
- Love NYC? This race is for you: NYC Runs: Mother’s Day 5k and 10K with spectacular views of Manhattan… https://www.active.com/roosevelt-island-ny/running/nycruns-mothers-day-5k-and-10k-2018
- Love Runs Through–Support Sandy Hook~ (this one is a MUST!) https://runsignup.com/Race/CT/Newtown/SandyHook5k?remMeAttempt=
- Disney Runs: If you’re a DISNEY enthusiast, check out “the mouse’s” array of runs from 5k’s to full on marathons: Run Disney
West Coast Runners: Check out these inspirational runs:
- Granite Bay, CA: https://www.active.com/granite-bay-ca/running/distance-running-races/the-mother-s-day-5k-2018
- COMING SOON! MAY 5th & 6th (that’s this weekend) http://www.ocmarathon.com/
- Ojai, CA Mountains to Beach Marathon/Half and 5K! FULL MARATHON SOLD OUT! : https://mountains2beachmarathon.com/
- More runs on the West Coast to check out here:West Coast Running